Monday, September 14, 2009

Ricardelli .. a family with a big soul !!

I had the privilege to visit with a great family this last Friday, friends of mine who I took their wedding day several years ago. They contacted me to have their new-addition-to-the-family photographs, little Cianna plus their family photographs in their house... well, let me tell you that I had a great deal of fun talking with Shawn and Barbie and taking their photos.

I wanted to share some of the their photographs with you so you can comment your impressions. Thanks and take care.



Now, Once we did the family session, Makailah wanted some photographs as well for her own, so I did this session around their house as well.
Makailah did pose so natural and relaxed for her photographs... she did a great job !! and we had tons of fun as well.



Don't forget to share your impressions while commenting here below.
Beside, remember that this week is the last one for taking photographs IN the studio, I am giving a great deal for "closing studio" ... I am NOT CLOSING my company !! Remember I WILL KEEP TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS everywhere else.


See ya!

AL.

No comments:

Post a Comment