Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Reviewing some of my old posts in my blog, I've come to realized that I had not post almost anything during winter!! That's particularly interesting since I've been "inside" most of the time during this bitter cold winter (especially during January, where the average high temperature has been about 15°F!!).
One of the high key sessions I did during winter was the wedding of Kortney and Rick! I will be posting a couple of their photograph in this blog.
Their wedding was in the brand new Brigham City Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The cold weather and the snow did not stop us from having a GREAT time, especially me, who I was taking all their memorable photographs (and I was layered like an "esquimo"),  (I think they suffered a bit with the cold, though!! especially Kortney!!... SHORT SLEEVES!!!)
Anyways!, it was a great and beautiful day for all.
Enjoy the photos!









2 comments:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    my web blog ... Video Udara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I am happy I am able to help some. :)

      Delete